Good afternoon deerlings!
I am really bad about keeping up with community things like readathons, novena start dates, feast days, and stuff like that. So I totally didn’t realize that the 24in48 readathon was this weekend! Luckily, I don’t have anything planned other than work, going to Mass and keeping up with the St. Anne Novena. And, in all honesty, a weekend of reading after these last two weeks sounds like heaven.
The gist of this readathon is you try to read for a full 24 hours within a 48 hour span. This month’s readathon starts at 12:00 am July 20 and completes at 11:59 pm on July 21st. The official time zone for the readathon is EDT but since I’m in MDT I may start at 10 pm on July 19th or wait until 12 am July 20 MDT it’s completely up to you!
- Hit at least 16 hours worth of reading. The ultimate goal is 24 but between work and just life in general I will be absolutely happy if I can reach 16 hours within this 48 hour period
- Knock out my half finished books.
- Start one ARC due in August
My TBR (in order of priority)
- Wicked Fox by Kat Cho (50%)
- Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson (25%)
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (0%)
- Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen (0%)
- Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis (15%)
- #Murderfunding by Gretchen McNeil (0%)